Thursday, 23 April 2015

Wanted: Ass hole

Now apparently I am incapable of being attracted to anyone remotely decent and it's beginning to make me think there might be something seriously wrong with how my brain cogs are working.
I have been single now for almost three years, two of which I have been single and not looking. More recently though I have been trying to get myself out on the market and have been on a couple of dates, and I think it's fair to say, it has not been going well.
Of course, if all I wanted was a boyfriend, I could have one. The trouble I'm having is that I'd sort of like one that I'm attracted to, who I get on with and pardon me if I've set the bar a little too high by saying, they must be employed.
It's not that I am high maintenance, or a snob, the reasons for my boyfriend requirements are simple, I wasted four years of my life with the wrong person and spent two years after that getting over it, and finding myself, discovering what it is I want from a partner. I don't see why I should waste any more of my precious time on someone who isn't right for me.
Having said all of that, it all well and good stepping into the mind field that is dating with all those good intentions. The problem of course is me and my inability to choose the right person.

No comments:

Post a Comment