I wanted to be yours. I wanted you to be mine. I wanted to tell you everything and to ask you everything. I wanted to be the person who knew the most about you, and I wanted you to be the person who knew the most about me. I wanted to the person you could always rely on and always call. I wanted to always be there for you even if no one else was. I wanted to make you laugh. I wanted us to make each other laugh. I wanted to be your protector, your shelter and your rock. I wanted to take care of you and be brave for you. I wanted to take all of those pieces about yourself that you thought were broken and ruined and fucked up and make them shiny and beautiful for you so that you never see those parts of you in a negative way again. I wanted to be your equal but also your sidekick. I wanted to always stand at your side, and even when you push me away, be patient and always still be there. I wanted to love you so fiercely and so strongly that no matter what you always knew you would have someone there for you. I wanted to spend my time trying to make you see yourself in the wonderful way I see you so that you never had to feel like you were worth less than what you are. So that you could believe you could do anything because I believe in you so much. I wanted to make you so happy you forgot all about your sadness and your pain. I wanted to do all this because I've known pain and I've known sadness and all this is what I needed. I needed to be loved enough to put all my broken pieces back together to make something better. I needed a protector and a shelter, despite how strong demeanour and hard shell. I needed you to be patient and to be there for me.
You tossed me aside life garbage, and treated my heart like it was nothing. You made me believe you could be all that I wanted but instead you broke me further. Not once, but twice. You don't deserve my loyalty, you don't deserve my friendship, you were cowardly, you were selfish, you were mean. You threw everything back in my face and made me think I had done wrong. You lead me along and you wasted my time.
You can burn it all,
Rally around the table if you want to,
Just to argue out the last scenes of us,
You can end it all,
I'm sorry enough to tell you that I'm okay and I'm never gonna see you again.
Rally around the table if you want to,
Just to argue out the last scenes of us,
You can end it all,
I'm sorry enough to tell you that I'm okay and I'm never gonna see you again.
No comments:
Post a Comment